Website Optimization Marketing Case Study
Story: Back At The Ranch is a high-end custom boot maker focused on the western niche and founded in 1990. Their products comprised of authentic hand-made cowboy boots with a variety of colors and exotic skins including ostrich and alligator. Their staff, comprised of boot makers with over four decades of experience.
Challenge: While Back At The Ranch has successful retail success, their digital presence remains minimal as they compete directly with well established brands including: Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren and Gucci. The buyer persona of Back At The Ranch targets the mindshare of the same individuals as these large brands.
Journey: Prior to directing marketing spend to generate awareness and steal mindshare, it remains imperative that Back At The Ranch effectively represents their story:
- Quantify traffic engagement with current website
- Determine copy effectiveness in story representation
- Clarify value proposition and elaborated talking points
- Map current traffic flow
- Identify and correlate call to actions
- Formulate content strategy with embedded keyword research and SEO tactics
- Restructure web copy to align with above strategy
- Behavior assessment of traffic with proper technology adoption
- Define optimization action items clarified by corresponding KPIs