Management Consulting Services
General Business Consulting | Pitch Doctor | Sales Training | Customer Service Training
"Before we can help, we need to assess, and before we can assess we need to understand. That understanding comes from speaking with you first. It would be our pleasure to connect with you and learn how we can be of service."
- Christiano Ferraro
Our management consulting firm exists to serve you. We see your challenges as our challenges, your success as our success. Think of us as your non-equity business partner. By leveraging our experience where you need it, you close the gaps that prevent your business prosperity.
We know a sound business is built on predictable, sustainable and scalable revenue and we exist to ensure that everything in your business supports that. Specifically this translates to solving problems that hinder your business performance as it relates to sales, marketing and operations.
Below are the most common areas we serve our clients:
General Business Consulting
Here we cover problems, decisions, and strategies. If you need a second opinion on something, want to bounce an idea, or you need guidance for your business situation, this service is for you.
The best part about consultation? All you need to know is that you need help and we can take it from there. Some of the results we can drive for you include:
1. Making your business profitable (Finance Management)
- Assessing profitability of your offering
- Implementing effective cash-flow management
- Defining value to cost ratio for pricing optimization
2. Helping your business be found (Marketing Strategy)
- Identifying your target audience and how they think
- Articulating your value in a way that resonates with your audience
- Determining the ideal means to reach your audience
- Planning a marketing strategy that evolves to succeeding predictably
3. Getting the most out of your resources (Business Optimization)
- Optimizing processes
- Choosing the right technologies
- Assessing business situations properly
- Identifying skill gaps in employees
An important deal needs closing and you choose not to leave anything to chance. This specialized service exists for crucial circumstances in your business where more than simply revenue is at stake. This includes anywhere from simple coaching, to data preparation, and even actually presenting the pitch for you.
Some of the situations where this service applies include:
1. Investor Solicitation (Angel Investing, Seed Funding, Venture Capital Funding)
- Advising on necessary due diligence to qualify for funding
- Verifying business model validity
- Assessing supplementary revenue streams
- Prioritizing how business execution is communicated
- Projecting realistic yet tantalizing revenue
- Catering pitch to investor audience
- Soliciting trust within the lines of communication
2. Strategic Partnership Development / Channel Development
- Defining necessary criteria resulting in long-term arrangements
- Determining entity qualifications to pursue partnership
- Identifying opportunities for exchange
- Strategizing negotiation points
3. Start-up Incubator Qualification
- Researching judges for communication advantages
- Anticipating desired character traits in candidates
- Communicating qualifications through subtle demonstration
You have a sales team and maybe a good one. But is it a great one and what does it take to go from good to great? What revenue results from great?
Whether for one or multiple sales professionals, true sales training pays your company dividends long-term. Whether overall performance improvement or specific areas of focus we have you covered including:
- Prospecting properly
- Qualifying leads optimally
- Negotiating to balance higher profit with longer relationships
- Balancing company impact of customizations with revenue
- Maximizing client relationships
Customer Service Training
What level of customer satisfaction does your organization yield? This service improves the metrics you care about by driving the training necessary to shape the skills that influence those very metrics.
Some of the most common metrics we help you improve include:
- Increasing overall customer satisfaction
- Reducing call volume
- Minimizing manager escalations
- Improving customer retention rates
- Increasing cross-selling from customer service teams
We also offer custom curriculums for specialized requirements / skill-sets that may be industry specific.