Marketing Case Study
Client: Self Synthesize!
Story: Self Synthesize! provides a solution to raise one's quality of life through the teachings of the vibrational frequency concept. The founder, Lisa Ferraro provides a firm understanding on the direct external influences affecting one's frequency, clear guidelines to take action and an ability to raise the frequency of others as a direct result of living a disciplined lifestyle. For scalability, the offering evolved to a membership business model.
Challenge: Successfully market online an offering with unprecedented value yet no brand equity offering a solution that both challenges an individual's belief system and affects in-person clients in such a personal way, they are reluctant to advocate.
Journey: Since scalability required online participation, complete focus centered on establishing the basis for an online presence with future efforts centralizing traffic and awareness to that portal. This required the following:
- Creation of an entire new website which implemented
- Consistent branding guidelines conducive to the values of the brand
- Intuitive traffic flow to maximize content engagement
- Simplified web copy facilitating comprehension of a challenging concept with built-in evolution of understanding
- User-managed membership control such as profile creation, member-specific content controls, and membership cancellation
- Optimized for responsiveness on mobile (70%+ traffic was mobile)
- Triggered marketing automation driven by user behavior delivering progressive content to bridge the education gap over time
- Automated notifications for habitual communications
- Translation from intangible concept to tangible experience to comprehensive copy
- Identification of targeted buyer persona*
- Implementation of content strategy with embedded search engine optimization focused through targeted keyword research
- Evaluation of social platform engagement variations
Assessment: We completed extensive testing on the back-end of the site pertaining to membership and automation deployment. On the front-end, we incorporate and evaluated behavioral patterns through heat maps. Lastly we A/B tested both on the social platform and email marketing arms of the business.
Results: Our accomplishments span several areas including:
- Membership management: Completely user-managed with a monthly maintenance requirement of 10 min. for event updates combined with a monthly maintenance cost of technology at roughly $150/mth supporting unlimited bandwidth
- Traffic-flow: User engagement increased by 33% on priority pages for both scrolling and click through activity while bounce rates reduced by 28%
- Automation: Successful implementation of progressive campaign behaviorally driven with no trigger overlap. Five email sequence with open rates ranging from 40% to 60%.
- Social following: Facebook following increased from 140 Likes to 6540 Likes within a four month time period at an average cost of $0.43 per like*
Project Status: ONGOING