Client: Spartan Websites
Christiano was selected over other more expensive consultants because we could tell after interviewing him that we would get great value in return for the modest fee he asks for. He has passion for small business and invests himself in your business like you would. Thoroughly explained the process before we began work. Christiano delivered exactly what he said he would. Now we have systems and processes that we can use over and over in our business to foster consistent growth and organization!
- David Evans, Owner at Spartan Websites
Story: Spartan Websites (a search engine optimization "SEO" provider) surpasses expectations of reliabilty, knowledge and trustworthiness with their service. Michelle Deleva - Spartan's subject matter expert on SEO - commands credibility with her thorough comprehension of the space and the expertise to convey understanding to those without it.
Challenge: Spartan's scalability is severely limited due to the reliance of their subject matter expert's industry knowledge. Specifically their expertise was leveraged on the sales acquisition, customer on-boarding and customer maintenance aspects of the business. How does Spartan scale?
Journey: We began by first understanding company involvement directly associated from the perspective of the customer. This included assessing the following areas:
- First contact with the customer
- Lead qualification process
- Lead conversion process
- Pre-cursors for customer on-boarding
- Internal administration directly tied to the sale
- Customer on-boarding progression
- Task delegation protocols
- Data centralization procedures
- Internal communication quality
- Time management effectiveness
Assessments: We identified opportunities to optimize bandwidth. Below were the implementations necessary for that realization:
- Established effective task delegation protocols by evaluating and automating each step in the process that did not require both a dynamic response AND Michelle's expertise to execute effectively
- Implemented data centralization through a combination of one-source data acquisition procedures along with SaaS technology deployment that amalgamated internal communications while remaining remotely accessible to external contributors on a project specific basis
- Created procedural improvements that both eliminated work duplication while maintaining full transparency between cross departmental contributions
Results: Reduction in on-boarding time of 75% within the first month of adoption.
Project Status: COMPLETE
BACK TO PORTFOLIO